[ScoreLand.com / ScoreHD.com] Lolly Ink (Stackhouse Blonde / 29178 / 10.05.2013) [2013 г., Big Tits, Fake Tits, Tattoo, Oral, Hardcore, Facial, HD 720p]

Reply to topic
DL-List and Torrent activity
None

Author    

SNEK ®

6 years 7 months

9814 posts

Post 16-May-2013 22:01

[Quote] 

[ScoreLand.com / ScoreHD.com] Lolly Ink (Stackhouse Blonde / 29178 / 10.05.2013)
Год выпуска: 2013
Жанр: Big Tits, Fake Tits, Tattoo, Oral, Hardcore, Facial
Продолжительность: 00:16:01
Описание: Lolly Ink is a new super-slim and stacked blonde at SCORE. There are some body similarities to Danielle Derek, one of the greatest-ever in filthy talking, aggressive anal fucking and throat gagging. Both blondes have tiny asses, big, augmented tits and tiny waists. Lolly gets her surname from her love of tats. Both of her arms are fully inked.
In her first SCORE fuck scene, she's hooked up with Juan "The Python" Largo. It's a tight fit shoehorning his long meat into her little pussy as you will see when you roll the video. He licks it, he sticks it, he dicks it.
Lolly is a part-time hair stylist and a huge fan of Hello Kitty. She badly wants to go to Japan because she is fascinated by their fashion and she wants to tour Hello Kitty Land ("Sanrio Puroland") in Tokyo. Juan wants his dick to say hello to Lolly's personal kitty land and he gets his wish. It's nice to have friends at SCORE.
"I love to role play and dressing up is one of my favorite things to do," says Lolly. She enjoys playing the human love doll. "I love doggie and getting fucked on all fours. I love getting my neck kissed and being finger-banged."
"Girls are fun to kiss and fun for foreplay but I prefer the dick. When it comes to sex, I need a man." Lolly is game for sport-sex, that's for certain! She is light enough to lift, carry and fuck in any position you want!
Доп. информация: Подсайт и сайт: ScoreLand.com / ScoreHD.com
Качество: HD 720p
Формат: WMV
Видео кодек: Windows Media
Аудио кодек: Windows Media
Видео: Windows Media Video 9, 1280x720, 29.97fps, ~2100kbps
Аудио: 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

Скриншоты

[Profile]  [PM] 

grindi

6 years 4 months

52 posts

Post 17-May-2013 18:14 (after 20 hours)

[Quote] 

рекомендую, срамные губы тоже розовые, как и анус :)
[Profile]  [PM] 

bot

Post 17-Mar-2014 16:12 (after 9 months 30 days)

Topic has been moved from forum Большие сиськи to forum Корзина

Dark Alice

Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 24-Apr 05:33